QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
The M/s Zeb Enterprises model for the quality management system is derived from ISO 9001 and is supplemented by customer specific requirements. A specific quality system model, ISO 9001 provides the framework, for areas to be documented, implemented, maintained and improved with appropriate feedback from inspection, audits, and customers, to assess system effectiveness. M/s Zeb Enterprises maintains control overall processes that affect services conformance to requirements, regardless of whether the process is completed internally or by an external supplier.
M/s Zeb Enterprises Management:
- Ensures that the customer requirements and deliverables at all stages of Design, Planning, Services, Testing and after sales activities.
- Strives to maintain an effective level of conformance towards the implementation during all stages of management activities.
- Has established the quality policy, which is appropriate to the purpose, ideology and corporate principles of the firm.
- Conducts management reviews to ensure the continuing suitability, adequacy and effectiveness and to assess the opportunity for improvement and the need for changes to the Quality.
M/s Zeb Enterprises Management ensures that customer requirements are determined and are met with the aim of enhancing Customer satisfaction by;
Management Reviews the results of internal / external audits, customer needs assessment, and receives customer feedback data on a regular basis as a function of Management Review.
- M/s Zeb Enterprises designs, develops, supply optical fiber cable, accessories and provides telecom solutions to meet customer’s expectation.
- To create a challenging and rewarding work environment with a proactive management that encourages our employees to work with commitment and dedication.